The owners of this Service have created this Privacy Statement (Policy) in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to help our users better understand what information we collect about them and what may happen to that information.
1. A Special Note About Children
Children are not eligible to use our services, and we ask that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us. If you are a minor (under the age of 18), you are not eligible use this service in any situation, even with the supervision of a parent or guardian.
2. Information We Collect
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs and to customize our service to make your experience easier. You agree that in order to assist our members to meet each other we may feature members' profiles in our editorials and newsletters that we send out from time to time to our members. We will ask you for your birthday and, optionally, your email address. Your birthday and email address are confidential and will not be posted in your profile. Your profile is available for other members to view. Your viewable profile does not include any identifying information about you, except the username you chose upon registering.
Please note that your personally identifiable information will be stored and processed on our computers in the European Union and the United States. The laws on holding personal data in the United States may differ from the European laws but as we explain below, We will hold and transmit your information in a safe, confidential and secure environment.
We automatically track certain information based upon your behavior on our Apps and Websites using cookies and other devices. We use this information for internal research on our members' demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand and serve you and our community. This information may include your device type, operating system version and type, certain device settings, device time zone, device carrier, current IP address and platform-specific advertising identifiers.
We may also collect location information, such as your device GPS coordinates, unless you configure your device operating system settings to prevent our collection of location information. We may collect and pass to third parties precise geolocation information linked to your mobile device or advertising identifiers and may do when you use the app or when the app runs in the background on your device.
We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of our Apps and Websites. "Cookies" are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing customized services. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a "cookie". Cookies can also help us provide information which is targeted to your interests. Most cookies are "session cookies", meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits.
We use a third party advertising company, to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. The third party may also collect anonymous information about your visits to our apps and Websites. We has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
• Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to apps and sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
• Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the advertising opt-out page
• We use Microsoft Cognitive Services. Microsoft will receive certain data from us to provide and improve its products. To report abuse of the Microsoft Cognitive Services to Microsoft, please visit the Microsoft Cognitive Services website at https://www.microsoft.com/cognitive-services, and use the “Report Abuse” link at the bottom of the page. For more information refer to the Microsoft Privacy Statement here: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=521839.
Third-party web statistics
User traffic on the app is analyzed using third-party vendor Google Analytics.
• More information on Google Analytics, and the ability to opt out, is available from Google at the following URL - http://www.google.com/policies/privacy
3. How We Use Information We Collect
We use information in the files we maintain about you, and the other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the Apps to :
• Deliver the products and services that you have requested;
• Manage your account and provide you with customer support;
• Resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our Terms and Conditions.
• Enhance the services we offer, provide targeted advertising, and to help us understand how people use the Site and Services.
• Aggregated device data, including location and usage data, is also measured for the purposes of targeted advertising and market research by Tutela. For further information, please see our Partners’ Privacy Policies.
• At times, we may look across multiple members to identify problems or resolve disputes, and in particular we may examine your information to identify members multiple Member ID No. or aliases.
• You agree that we may use personally identifiable information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze site usage, improve our content and product offerings, and customize our Site's content, layout, and services. These uses improve our site and better tailor it to meet your needs.
If you do not want information we collect to be linked to your device, you may go to your device “settings” and opt out of interest-based or personalized advertising. You may also prevent location information from being collected by this or other apps, through your device settings (but this may affect the functionality of certain app features).
4. Our Disclosure of Your Information
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. However, the following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed.
Advertisers. We aggregate (gather up data across all our members' accounts) personally identifiable information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for other marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally. Certain information, such as your name, email address and password, are never disclosed to marketing advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
Advertisers - Google AccountIf you choose to turn on certain Google Account features, then data from your web browsing or app activity will be associated with your Google Account and used to serve you more relevant personalized ads.
External Service Providers. There may be a number of services offered by external service providers that help you use our Apps. If you choose to use these optional services, and in the course of doing so, disclose information to the external service providers, and/or grant them permission to collect information about you, then their use of your information is governed by their private policy.
Legal Requests. we cooperates with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
5. Your Use of other Members Information
6. Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Profile
We will retain in our files information you have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored 'back up' systems. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personally identifiable information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests.
Opting out of all Emails send by us : To opt-out of all emails sent by us, you must deactivate your profile with us. You can do this in the Deactivate Profile page. Note that you must be logged in to perform this action. Please note that you can continue to receive emails from us for up to 48 hours after you deactivate your profile. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
7. Control of Your Password
8. Other Information Collectors
We uses industry standard practices to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information, including "firewalls" and Secure Socket Layers. We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the company. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet.